It requires both your intellectual ability to master mathematical domains and a willingness to be a person that can set a high standard for yourself first. We will take care of you, your career, personal and professional development.
We are looking for a Sports Trader, someone who is a whiz with numbers and is a natural at analysing information in front of them.
About the company:
We are an important service provider, management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start.
• Proficiency in English;
• Proficiency with Excel;
• Degree educated in Maths, Finance or Accounting or related degree;
• Able to work evenings and weekends around the rota;
• Have a keen interest in Sports, especially Footbal;
• Have an interest in the betting industry.
A few key responsibilities we're looking for you to handle:
• Create new events via our in-house trading desk and publish these markets live online.
• Monitor and manage incoming bets and analyse betting activity.
• Adjust prices, when necessary, because of a changing market or in reaction to smart betting activity.
• Trade live events in play using our in-house trading tools.
• Settle markets and events accurately and promptly after their conclusion.
• Ensure website and mobile site content is accurate and updated at all times.
• Review customers’ bets and profile them according to different strategies.
• Compile daily, weekly and monthly figures as instructed by management.
• Support the operations team with customer inquiries.
• Other ad hoc duties.
Are you this person?
Please send your resume @ email@example.com and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.