Frontend Developer, Shape the Culture Around You!
Where are you right now?
- You are looking to make a major contribution to direction-setting decisions as part of a senior development team.
- You like what you do but you are seeking more professional and personal satisfaction.
- You want to join a fast-growing company with a purpose where you can see the difference your work is making. (e.g chose the right technology stack for the UI development
It’s this the case? You may want to drop us a line.
Why would you like to join us now?
- We move as fast as you want. This is not your average, boring position. We work in a busy, dynamic industry that keeps everyone on their toes.
- Our ambition to grow is huge – matched only by, well, yours. Expect to work in a flexible and friendly atmosphere of an American fast-growing start-up.
- Our clients deserve the best. The same goes for you. Being among the first members of a new team, your work will be definitely valued.
- Your opportunity, our purpose and our reach. The collaboration will be open, any option being possible feel free to choose.
About the company:
An American fast-growing startup is looking to expand his engineering capabilities with a brand new team in Cluj.
We are looking for a Mid / Senior Frontend Developer with a passion for functional and beautiful user interfaces for new and existing projects.
Here are some things that we need to have a good start:
- at least 5 years of experience building software products
- ability to prototype and translate an idea in a user interface
- ability to chose the right technology stack for the UI development
- accountable for your work
- can be an individual contributor and can develop a project UI from start to finish while communicating with other stakeholders
- honesty and great communication skills - this role will transition into a Team Lead position once we hire more people for the local team ability to interview other frontend engineers, assess their skills and challenge them in a live interview
Nice to have:
- experience building rich web interfaces
- knowledge of Vue, Angular, React
- knowledge of Sencha Ext JS
- long term collaboration with an international team
- ability to learn how a fast-growing startup looks like
- 30 days of holidays
- exotic team buildings after the pandemic
This is a long-term engagement.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed above.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.