Reporting to the Head of Product and Engineering, you will drive the development of solutions for developing a new Management Web Console, a RESTFull API and adding other repositories in the backend for extending the scanning and discovery capabilities.
This role requires you to find solutions to develop a new RESTFull API for a legacy J2EE backend along with researching ways to integrate new repositories. You will need to be flexible, innovative whilst working closely with customers, sales, engineering and product management to achieve these outcomes.
What we need your help with:
- Delivery of technical solutions that provide a great customer experience, easy to support and are cost-effective across the entire customer journey.
- Assist customers with root cause analysis and general debugging both for our applications and at times general infrastructure aspects such as security or network related faults.
- Balance priorities between the long-term vision and short-term execution of our business priorities
- Completion of development program according to the priorities set by the overall roadmap, epics and sprints.
- Quality of solutions and software.
- Customer Experience and Satisfaction
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Passion for making our customers' experience as amazing as possible using your creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working in software development, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to keep customers, groups and teams on the same page
- Strong proactive analytical, design, consultative and programming skills
- Some knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in a Networking and/or Security aspect
- Knowledge of secure software development practices
- Experience with microservices design and orchestration
- Strong J2EE, EJB, JPA, TypeScript.
- Experience in configuring: JBossAS (clusters), Tomcat, Wildfly, Apache HTTPD
- Gradle / Maven / ANT, Jenkins CI
- UI frameworks (i.e. Angular/React/Vue)
- UML, component model design, open-source tools
- Proven experience in coming up with ideas, concepts, and implementing them into best in class product solutions to provide our customers a great experience.
- Familiarity with software development using with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed above.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt about whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Adriana and she'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.