Where are you right now?
- You are at the beginning of your career, but you make up for it, being very eager to learn and grow near some of the best Developers.
- You spend your free time doing online trainings and absorbing as much information as you can.
- Your ambition to grow is huge – matched only by, well, ours. :)
It’s this the case? With the right attitude, this is the perfect opportunity to learn a lot very quickly in a friendly and professional environment.
We are looking for you to contribute to the production of high-quality products for a fresh platform, focused on enabling machine to machine communication using modern API’s.
- Hub: - SaaS solution that enables legacy or new systems to be consumed with modern REST API.
- Hub-Modules: Building and creating standalone Nodejs (Possibly Java) connectors, utilizing public REST API architectures and private application-specific API's.
- AHI: Integrates with various storage systems, task apps, messaging apps like Slack and MS Teams, Twilio using Hub-Modules
Purpose of the Job:
- Work with the Product Owner to continually expand and modify the capabilities of the above products.
A sneak peek of what your days will look like:
- Create& Maintain Hub-Modules for various data sources using Nodejs and SQL
- Work on new functionality on AHI based on the user stories received from Product Owner
- Work on assigned tasks
- Build swagger documents and new REST API's using OpenAPI standard implementation.
- Participate in Sprint Planning & Grooming
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Demo Functionalities to the Product Owner
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of HTTP, Swagger, npm, Open API, API gateway
- Version control systems – GitHub, Git
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Back-end experience is a plus
- Basic Linux/Windows skills
- Familiar with AGILE/SCRUM
- Basic OOP knowledge
Qualifications / Certifications
- B.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Remote Office
- 24 days /year vacation (bank holidays that are in weekend are automatically transferred to Friday or Monday)
- Sport bonus
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed above.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt about whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and she will get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.