We are looking to hire a Mid/Senior Front-End Developer to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for building new products and features using the latest technologies. Being part of a larger international group, you will have a lot of opportunities to create new products using your skills but also you will get the chance to develop your career and to gain new skills. We also expect from you to have the right communication skills that will allow you to work in a cross-countries team as well as to share your knowledge with your teammates.
Front-End Developer join a new company where you will get to input your own ideas from the very beginning.
What we need your help with:
- You’ll design and develop code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind.
- Use the latest web technologies, ensuring our applications are blazing fast and user friendly.
- Ensure that consistent design patterns, methodologies and design documentation are maintained across all your development projects.
- Oversee deployment of production code.
- Ensuring comprehensive testing of all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA.
- Participate in short innovation sprints with our global clients building prototypes for new product concepts leverage our digital prototype acceleration platform & suite of smart services.
- You’ll get the chance to experiment with the latest technologies building innovative digital solutions to resolve the challenges faced by our clients.
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- BSc in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other software/design discipline
- Good communication skills are key, particularly when dealing with non-technical people.
- Ability to listen, document, prioritize and turn high-level requirements into interactive UI experiences.
- Experience developing prototypes – knowing how to trade-off functionality vs experience in prototypes.
- Ability to build mobile responsive web applications – with real-world experience developing mobile apps is a plus!
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- A self-educator, ability to constantly self-educate on best in class UI design in modern software creation.
- A sense of pride in what you design and build with a sense of attention to details to ensure superior user experience.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed above.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt about whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Adriana and she will get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.