We are looking for a QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The QA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before for every release in our CI/CD, to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Hub: - SaaS solution that enables legacy or new systems to be consumed with modern REST API.
- Hub-Modules: Building and creating standalone Nodejs (Possibly Java) connectors, utilizing public REST API architectures and private application-specific API's.
- AHI: Integrates with various storage systems, task apps, messaging apps like Slack and MS Teams, Twilio using Hub-Modules
Purpose of the Job:
- Work with TL for creating testing strategies, test plans and running tests and handling the entire QA process.
A sneak peek of what your days will look like:
- Frontend & Backend testing
- Web Services & microservices testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with automated testing tools (nice to have)
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of REST API
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Basic Linux/Windows skills
Qualifications / Certifications
- B.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Remote Office
- 24 days /year vacation (bank holidays that are in weekend are automatically transferred to Friday or Monday)
- Sport bonus
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed above.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt about whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and she will get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.