We are looking for a full-time UI/UX Designer for a determined period of time -3 months with a possibility of extension.
Here is a brief idea of what your days will look like:
- Involved in UX/UI for responsive web apps
- Creating and iterating wireframes and prototypes
- Designing smooth user interfaces on given information architecture diagrams
- Handoff your work to the development teams
- Working closely with other developers
Here are some things that we really need:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Know-how on UX principles, successful implementation of them
- Solid knowledge of layout principles, grid systems, design particularities for different platforms/UI frameworks
- Working experience with Photoshop/Sketch or similar tools
- Relevant portfolio on Enterprise web design projects
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Creative, self-motivated, with strong attention to details
- Nice to have: CSS knowledge, familiar with preprocessors such as SaSS and component-based architecture of a project
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Adriana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry